• Oct. 27 Officer Hernandez responded to the 14200 block of FM 2920 in reference to a forged check in the amount of $1500.00.
• Oct. 27 Cpl. Patin arrested a 19 year old woman from Pinehurst for Possession of Marijuana. Cpl. Patin conducted a traffic stop in the 29900 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search of the vehicle, Cpl. P [...]
Harris County District Clerk Chris Daniel and the FBI in Houston are urging area residents not to be duped by con men who pose as police officers and demand that callers pay fines for purportedly missing jury service.
A local resident was recently tricked out of $250 by such a phone scam. The scam died down after it started occurring late las [...]
• Oct. 12 Officer Sampson arrested a 27 year old man and a 23 year old woman, both from Tomball for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer Sampson made contact with a suspicious vehicle in the 300 block of W. Hufsmith and discovered that the driver and the passenger s were passed out. Methamphetamines were found on both [...]
Harris County Constable Ron Hickman’s Command Staff and employees celebrated the 2014 National Night Out on recently, with all the communities his office serves. National Night Out is a yearlong community building campaign. It is designed to: (1) heighten crime prevention awareness, (2) generate support for and participation in local anti- [...]
Investigators from the Montgomery County Fire Marshal’s Office (MCFMO) are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding two separate residential fires this week that left four area residents in the hospital with burn injuries.
The first incident occurred Friday night October 10, in Porter when a leaking gas line inside a mobile ho [...]
• Oct. 5 Officer Garrett responded to a Forgery in the 1400 block of FM 2920, where a counterfeit $10 bill was discovered.
• Oct. 6 Cpl. Patin responded to a Forgery in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where a counterfeit $20 bill was discovered.
• Oct. 6 Officers Hernandez and Patin arrested a 20 year old man from Pinehurst and a 35 ye [...]
On 10/09/2014 at 9:30 am, Deputies with Constable Ron Hick-man’s office while on patrol, observed a vehicle at a neighborhood recreation park. Upon approaching the vehicle a male suspect jumped into the vehicle and fled from deputies. A short chase ended with the suspect vacating his vehicle and fleeing on foot.
Deputies set up a police per [...]
• Sept. 28 Officer Ferguson responded to an Automobile Theft in the 27400 block of SH 249, where a Dodge Pickup valued at approximately $39,000.00 was stolen.
• Sept. 29 Officers Sampson and Burns arrested a 30 year old man from Tomball for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer Sampson made contact with a suspicious vehic [...]
District Attorney Dev-on Anderson revealed today that her office, in cooperation with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office and the Houston Police Department, will give non-violent, first-time offenders a chance to avoid a criminal conviction through the office’s new program called “First Chance Intervention Program”.
• Sept. 21 Officers Williams and Manickas arrested a 33 year old man and a 19 year old woman, both from Magnolia, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer Williams conducted a traffic stop in the 28700 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search incident to arrest, the officers discovered methamphetamines and a glass pipe o [...]