Young men and women interested in law enforcement careers are encouraged to attend the Tomball Police Department Explorer Post #5451 First Nighter on Wednesday March 4, at 6pm at the Tomball Community Center, 221 Market Street. The Law Enforcement Career Exploring Program is open to youth ages 14 through 20 years old with an interest in learn [...]
• Feb. 15 Officers Maglitto and Tikal and Cpl. Patin arrested a 45 year old man from Tomball for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon. The officers were dispatched to the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy. where a suspect was wielding a machete and threatening customers and employees.
• Feb. 15 Officer Diaz responded to a Theft in th [...]
• Feb. 8 Officer Tikal arrested a 52 year old man and a 29 year old man, both from Tomball, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer Tikal made contact with the suspicious men in the 400 block of N. Chestnut. During a search incident to arrest, Officer Tikal discovered Adderall in one of the suspect’s pocket and cocaine [...]
• Feb. 1 Officer Maglitto and Sgt. Gorman arrested a 30 year old man from Magnolia for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer Maglitto made a welfare check with a man slumped over the steering wheel in the 28300 block of Tomball Pkwy. Officer Maglitto discovered a white substance on the man’s mouth. Methamphetamine was fo [...]
• Jan. 25 Officer Henagan arrested a 54 year old woman from Katy for Driving While Intoxicated.
• Jan. 25 Officer Ferguson responded to an Assault in the 300 block of W. Hufsmith, where a suspect assaulted his wife by knocking her to the floor.
• Jan. 25 Officer Garrett responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 500 block of [...]
Harris County Constable Ron Hickman’s office recently announced the retirement of one of the department’s Police K-9s named Bodhy.
Bodhy is a Dutch Shepherd who was originally purchased from World Wide Canine in 2009 as a dual purpose patrol/narcotics canine after being imported from the Czech Republic. Bodhy was brought back to Harris Coun [...]
• Jan. 18 Cpl. Manickas arrested a 22 year old man from Hockley for Possession of Marijuana. Cpl. Manickas conducted a traffic stop in the 28500 block of Tomball Pkwy. and when he searched the vehicle he discovered marijuana.
• Jan. 18 Officers Finney and Tikal arrested a 25 year old man from Houston for Possession of Marijuana. [...]
10 year old Savannah Solis, accompanied by her parents Scott and Debbie Solis, traveled from East Texas to present Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Deputies with homemade thank you cards at the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Administration building, located at #1 Criminal Justice Drive, in Conroe.
Savannah was greeted by the Montgomery [...]
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) reminds the public about an ongoing scam involving suspects contacting victims by telephone or email claiming to be law enforcement officers collecting debts.
The HCSO first warned the public about such a scam a year ago.
The scammer will try to intimidate the victim by threatening to put the victim i [...]
• Jan. 11 Deputy Provenzano observed a vehicle with its hazard lights on sitting in one of the main lanes of SH 249. There was fluid coming from under the vehicle. A 22 year old male exited from the vehicle and advised he had hit something. The driver gave indicators of intoxication and did not know where he was at. After an in [...]