Executive Officer Senegal of the Magnolia Police Department is shown above teaching a class during the Below 100 Initiative Intensive that occurred July 22. The goal of the Below 100 Initiative is to bring line of duty law enforcement fatalities down to less than 100 per year.
• July 13 Officer Maglitto responded to a Theft in the 28500 Block of Tomball Pkwy., where approximately $65.88 worth of beer was stolen.
• July 13 Officer Ferguson responded to a Criminal Mischief report in the 700 Block of S. Cherry, where approximately $300 worth of damage was inflicted upon a building.
• July 14 Officer Diaz re [...]
• July 6 Officer Finney arrested a 20 year old man from Plantersville for Possession of Marijuana. Officer Finney conducted a traffic stop in the 14000 block of FM 2920. During a search incident to arrest, Officer Finney discovered marijuana and a glass pipe in the suspect’s vehicle.
• July 6 Officer Maglitto arrested a 40 year old [...]
• June 29 Officer Maglitto arrested a 35 year old man from Tom-ball for Assault Family Violence. At approximately 2:14 p.m., Officer Maglitto responded to a disturbance in the 21000 block of Hufsmith Kohrville and discovered that the suspect had assaulted his wife.
• June 29 Officer Diaz responded to a Criminal Mischief report in t [...]
The Tomball Fire Department has scheduled its 2014 Citizens Fire Academy to begin on July 24 at 7 p.m. The 16 week program will be held on Thursday nights from 7 p.m. until approximately 9:30 p.m. Additionally, there will be four practical skill sessions occurring on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The course work will culminate in a l [...]
Participants in the 2013 Annual Citizens Police Academy, presented by the Tomball Police Department, examine a crime scene as part of an exercise.
The Tomball Police Department (TPD) will be hosting its 12th Annual Citizens Police Academy (CPA) beginning September 2, 2014. Community members 18 years of age or older who live, work, shop or a [...]
• June 22 Officer Finney arrested a 30 year old woman from Gal-veston for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Theft. Officer Finney was dispatched to the 14400 block of FM 2920 where a suspect left the business without paying for
merchandise. During a search incident to arrest, Officer Finney discovered Xanax, cocaine and hy-d [...]
• June 15 Officer Maglitto arrested a 40 year old woman from Tomball for Theft. At approximately 4:50 p.m., Officer Maglitto responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy. and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• June 15 Officer Burns responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 900 block of Lawrence, where s [...]
A two alarm fire took place at Nally’s Home Improvement Center (former McCauley Lumber location), June 21, requiring the services of firefighters from Tomball, Rosehill, Klein, Magnolia and Spring fire departments Those who responded to the scene claim that flames were pouring through the roof when they arrived. Because there was only one fi [...]
By Lexi Conner
Constance Lois Long, 30, of Tomball, was struck and killed Monday night, June 16 as she crossed SH 249 at Weakley Way near Pinehurst.
According to published reports, Long left the Rock Bottom Sports Bar located at 111 Weakley Way and attempted to cross an unlit area of SH 249, where she was struck and kille [...]