• Sept. 20 Officer Maglitto arrested a 49 year old man from Cypress for Driving While Intoxicated.
• Sept. 20 Officer Diaz responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 500 block of W. Main St., where $100 cash was stolen.
• Sept. 20 Cpl. Hill responded to a Criminal Mischief call in the 28300 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a suspect [...]
It’s been over six months since Danielle Sleeper, 33 years old and a mother of three young boys, disappeared from her Magnolia home on March 22.
Montgomery County investigators say they have no official suspects in her disappearance, but Sleeper’s family remains suspicious of her husband. They say that he immediately sought legal repr [...]
Harris County Con-stable Mark Herman’s office recently graduated the newest edition to his K-9 patrol unit. Deputy Kenneth Taylor and his new K-9 partner, “John,” a 3 year old Shepherd/Malinois Mix, recently graduated from the Houston K-9 academy training school.
Deputy Taylor and K-9 “John“ received 364 hours of training at the Housto [...]
Thursday night, September 24, around 10:15 p.m., someone struck a pedestrian with their vehicle on northbound SH 249 between Vallie Rd. and Hardin Store Rd. The vehicle then fled the scene and did not return.
The victim died on the side of the dark highway. He was an adult white male, believed to be homeless. No vehicle or suspect descripti [...]
• Sept. 13 Officer Garrett arrested a 23 year old man from Tomball for Possession of Marijuana. Officer Garrett made contact with reckless drivers in the 800 block of Lovett, and discovered marijuana in the suspect’s pocket during a search.
• Sept. 14 Officer White arrested a 19 year old man from Magnolia for Possession of Marijuan [...]
Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman will speak at the Greater Tomball Area Chamber of Commerce’s (GTACC) First Friday Luncheon on October 2.
“Sheriff Hickman has served the Tomball area since the early ‘80s, when he was an officer with Harris County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office,” said GTACC President Bruce Hillegeist. “We are privileged that [...]
• Sept. 6 Officers Littell and Tikal arrested a 47 year old man from Pasadena for Theft. The officers responded to a theft in the 14200 block of FM 2920, and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• Sept. 6 Cpl. Patin and Officer Tikal arrested a 31 year old man from Magnolia for Tampering with Evidence. The officers conducte [...]
The Tomball Fire Department is pleased to announce its 2015 Citizen’s Fire Academy Course will begin Thursday, October 1. The course will meet on Thursday evenings from 7:00 – approximately 10:00 p.m. and will also meet four Saturdays scattered throughout the sixteen week program.
Participants will be exposed to basic firefighting knowledge [...]
Like so many other communities across metro Houston and the State of Texas, the City of Tomball paid tribute to Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Goforth and other law enforcement officers recently by displaying blue ribbons over the Labor Day Weekend. Along Main Street in the Old Tomball District and throughout the historic Depot Plaz [...]
The Magnolia Volunteer Fire Department is hosting an Open House at MVFD Station 181 to provide valuable fire safety information to the community, distribute free smoke detectors that may save your life, and to recruit new members to the fire department.
The Department is currently seeking individuals who would like to join the department and [...]