• Aug 10 Officer Burns arrested a 23 year old man from Houston for Possession of Marijuana. Officer Burns conducted a traffic stop in the 28300 block of Tomball Pkwy. and when he searched the vehicle he discovered marijuana.
• Aug. 10 Officer Finney arrested a 42 year old woman for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer [...]
Constable Ron Hickman and his staff, along with Community Leaders from the surrounding area in the Hwy 290 corridor, celebrate the opening of the new Pct 4 Police substation at the Harvest Bible church located at 14954 Mueschke Road.
Back on October 26, 2012 Brian Drew Goetz, 22, of Magnolia was northbound on Nichols Sawmill Road when the pickup he was driving left the roadway on one side, swerved across two lanes of traffic and crashed through a fence before the truck rolled sideways, became airborne and struck a tree.
Two of the three p [...]
In early June of 2014, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Deputies arrested two adult males on charges of possession of a stolen firearm.
Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Property Crime Detectives were referred the case and further investigation into the matter uncovered a burglary ring that included approximately 400 car burglarie [...]
Magnolia Deputy Court Clerk, Kenneth Mc-Gehee of the Municipal Court in Magnolia has completed all of the requirements for Level I of the Municipal Court Clerk Certification Program and received certification on July 21 by the Texas Court Clerks Association in conjunction with the Texas Municipal Courts Education Center, the Texas Municipal [...]
• Aug. 3 Officer Ferguson responded to an Automobile Theft in the 1400 block of Keefer, where a Ford Pickup valued at approximately $25,000.00 was stolen.
• Aug. 3 Officer Burns arrested a 20 year old man from Pasadena for Assault Family Vio-lence. Officer Burns responded to a disturbance in the 600 block of W Main. Upon investig [...]
• July 27 Officer Maglitto arrested a 43 year old woman from Tomball for Theft. Officer Maglitto responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy., and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• July 28 Officer Young arrested a 29 year old woman from Houston for Theft. Officer Young responded to a theft in the 27600 bloc [...]
(Pictured top) Rogelio Valencia, 42, was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, (Felony 1), and money laundering, (State Jail Felony). (Pictured bottom) Dale Graves, 45, was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, (Felony 1), and possession of a prohibited weapon R [...]
The Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce (MPCC) recently recognized Sergeant Chris Jones of the Montgomery County Constable Precinct 4’s ICAC (Internet Crimes Against Children) Division as the Public Servant of the Quarter. Sergeant Jones was selected for his many years of service protecting children in our community by identifying and ar [...]
On July 17, 2014, the Montgomery County Auto Theft Task Force (MCATTF) received in-formation about a possible scam on Craigslist. Detectives answered an ad selling a used vehicle and arranged for the seller to meet with undercover officers.
While checking the vehicle and the accompany title paperwork; detectives discovered the vehicle’ [...]