Investigators from the Montgomery County Fire Marshal’s Office (MCFMO) are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding two separate residential fires this week that left four area residents in the hospital with burn injuries.
The first incident occurred Friday night October 10, in Porter when a leaking gas line inside a mobile ho [...]
• Oct. 5 Officer Garrett responded to a Forgery in the 1400 block of FM 2920, where a counterfeit $10 bill was discovered.
• Oct. 6 Cpl. Patin responded to a Forgery in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where a counterfeit $20 bill was discovered.
• Oct. 6 Officers Hernandez and Patin arrested a 20 year old man from Pinehurst and a 35 ye [...]
On 10/09/2014 at 9:30 am, Deputies with Constable Ron Hick-man’s office while on patrol, observed a vehicle at a neighborhood recreation park. Upon approaching the vehicle a male suspect jumped into the vehicle and fled from deputies. A short chase ended with the suspect vacating his vehicle and fleeing on foot.
Deputies set up a police per [...]
• Sept. 28 Officer Ferguson responded to an Automobile Theft in the 27400 block of SH 249, where a Dodge Pickup valued at approximately $39,000.00 was stolen.
• Sept. 29 Officers Sampson and Burns arrested a 30 year old man from Tomball for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer Sampson made contact with a suspicious vehic [...]
District Attorney Dev-on Anderson revealed today that her office, in cooperation with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office and the Houston Police Department, will give non-violent, first-time offenders a chance to avoid a criminal conviction through the office’s new program called “First Chance Intervention Program”.
• Sept. 21 Officers Williams and Manickas arrested a 33 year old man and a 19 year old woman, both from Magnolia, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer Williams conducted a traffic stop in the 28700 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search incident to arrest, the officers discovered methamphetamines and a glass pipe o [...]
Beginning Thursday October 2nd through Saturday October 4th, 2014 the Harris County Pct. 4 Constables office will be conducting a “Warrant Roundup.” Once the Warrant Round-up period begins Deputy Constables from the Patrol division and Pct. 4 Warrant division will aggressively target defendants who are on the active warrant list.
Asst. Chief [...]
• Sept. 14 Officer Ferguson responded to a Forgery (Counterfeit Money) report that occurred in the 1200 Block of W. Main, where the victim was given a counterfeit $5.00 bill.
• Sept. 14 Officer Sampson arrested a 32 year old man from Tomball for Evading and Failure to ID and a 22 year old woman from Tomball for Failure to ID. Offic [...]
On September 14, Deputies with Constable Ron Hick-man’s Office responded to a vehicle burglary in the 19200 block of Champion Forest Dr in the Glennloch Farms subdivision. During the course of the investigation Deputy Ruiz located a witness who had confronted the suspects and obtained a license plate which was registered to an owner in the [...]
• Sept. 7 Officer Littell arrested a 48 year old man from Houston for Driving While Intoxicated and Failure to Stop and Give Information.
• Sept. 7 Officer Garrett responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 28000 block of Tomball Pkwy., where glass was broken and things strewn around the office. The broken window is valued at abou [...]