On September 14, Deputies with Constable Ron Hick-man’s Office responded to a vehicle burglary in the 19200 block of Champion Forest Dr in the Glennloch Farms subdivision. During the course of the investigation Deputy Ruiz located a witness who had confronted the suspects and obtained a license plate which was registered to an owner in the [...]
• Sept. 7 Officer Littell arrested a 48 year old man from Houston for Driving While Intoxicated and Failure to Stop and Give Information.
• Sept. 7 Officer Garrett responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 28000 block of Tomball Pkwy., where glass was broken and things strewn around the office. The broken window is valued at abou [...]
• Aug. 24 Officer Sampson arrested a 29 year old man from Hockley for Driving While Intoxicated.
• Aug. 25 Officer Rodriguez arrested a 30 year old man from Houston for Assault Family Violence. Officer Rodriguez responded to a disturbance in the 200 block of Blackshear. Upon investigation, Officer Rodriguez discovered that the susp [...]
• Aug. 17 Officers Finney and Hernandez arrested a 22 year old man from Hockley for Possession of a Controlled Substance. The officers conducted a traffic stop in the 14000 block of Brown Rd. During a search incident to arrest, Officer Finney discovered methamphetamine in the suspect’s vehicle.
• Aug. 17 Officer Littell arrested [...]
• Aug 10 Officer Burns arrested a 23 year old man from Houston for Possession of Marijuana. Officer Burns conducted a traffic stop in the 28300 block of Tomball Pkwy. and when he searched the vehicle he discovered marijuana.
• Aug. 10 Officer Finney arrested a 42 year old woman for Possession of a Controlled Substance. Officer [...]
Constable Ron Hickman and his staff, along with Community Leaders from the surrounding area in the Hwy 290 corridor, celebrate the opening of the new Pct 4 Police substation at the Harvest Bible church located at 14954 Mueschke Road.
Back on October 26, 2012 Brian Drew Goetz, 22, of Magnolia was northbound on Nichols Sawmill Road when the pickup he was driving left the roadway on one side, swerved across two lanes of traffic and crashed through a fence before the truck rolled sideways, became airborne and struck a tree.
Two of the three p [...]
In early June of 2014, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Deputies arrested two adult males on charges of possession of a stolen firearm.
Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Property Crime Detectives were referred the case and further investigation into the matter uncovered a burglary ring that included approximately 400 car burglarie [...]
Magnolia Deputy Court Clerk, Kenneth Mc-Gehee of the Municipal Court in Magnolia has completed all of the requirements for Level I of the Municipal Court Clerk Certification Program and received certification on July 21 by the Texas Court Clerks Association in conjunction with the Texas Municipal Courts Education Center, the Texas Municipal [...]
• Aug. 3 Officer Ferguson responded to an Automobile Theft in the 1400 block of Keefer, where a Ford Pickup valued at approximately $25,000.00 was stolen.
• Aug. 3 Officer Burns arrested a 20 year old man from Pasadena for Assault Family Vio-lence. Officer Burns responded to a disturbance in the 600 block of W Main. Upon investig [...]