• July 12. Officer Ferguson arrested a 35-year-old woman from Houston for theft. Ferguson responded to a theft in the 14200 block of FM 2920 and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• July 12. Officer Diaz responded to a theft in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where Under Armor clothing valued at approximately $180 was stolen.
Precinct 4’s Senior Adult Program invites seniors 50 and better to discover the latest and greatest in hunting gear during the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza, Sunday, Aug. 2 at the NRG Center.
Attendees will have the opportunity to try out hunting equipment, meet celebrities, participate in games and activities, and visit the exhibitors. S [...]
Police officers and Law Enforcement Torch Run (LETR) members from all around the area will trade in their handcuffs for serving aprons at the annual Tip-A-Cop event, held at five Texas Roadhouse locations on Thursday, July 23. Officers will serve tables and work for tips, which all will be donated to Special Olympics Texas (SOTX) at the end [...]
• July 5. Officer Sampson and Cpl. Patin arrested a 29-year-old-man from Cypress for possession of a controlled substance. The officers made contact with a suspicious man for trespassing in the 600 block of Holderrieth Dr. and, during a search, discovered methamphetamine in the suspect’s sock.
• July 5. Officers Garrett and M [...]
Harris County Precinct 4′s Senior Adult Program invites the community to enjoy live musical entertainment during the 14th annual Opry in Humble Friday, Aug. 14 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Humble Civic Center, 8233 Will Clayton Parkway.
This annual fundraiser event features a variety of folk and country musicians including Michael Hix, [...]
• June 28. Officer Ferguson and Cpl. Manickas arrested a 33-year-old woman from Katy for possession of a controlled substance. The officers were dispatched to the 14400 block of FM 2920 in regards to a theft and during a search, discovered methamphetamine and a pipe in the suspect’s purse.
• June 28. Officer Swinghammer responded t [...]
Now that school is out, children have more time to spend interacting with technology, including video games and the internet. But along with the fun, there is the dark side of cyberbullying and online predators. Be Tomball Ready’s July 16th speaker will be Gary Spurger, Manager of the High Tech Crimes Unit at the Harris County Sheriff’s [...]
The Greater Magnolia Chamber of Commerce recognized Vidal Maanzo as the Law Enforcement Officer of the Second Quarter. The award is sponsored by Aaron’s Sales & Lease.
Precinct 4’s Senior Adult Program invites all senior adults 50 years of age and better to Lone Star College for the Dog Days of Summer Luncheon featuring a catered meal and live musical entertainment Thursday, Aug. 6 at 11:30 a.m. at Lone Star College – University Park.
Entertainer and accomplished vocalist Donna “B” will be on hand to prese [...]
On Friday, June 26 the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigations Unit served a narcotics search warrant at a residence in the 14500 block of FM 1488, in Magnolia. While serving the warrant, approximately 42 grams of crack cocaine, drug paraphernalia and three firearms were recovered at the scene.
At this time three arrests h [...]