The Harris County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) reminds the public about an ongoing scam involving suspects contacting victims by telephone or email claiming to be law enforcement officers collecting debts.
The HCSO first warned the public about such a scam a year ago.
The scammer will try to intimidate the victim by threatening to put the victim i [...]
• Jan. 11 Deputy Provenzano observed a vehicle with its hazard lights on sitting in one of the main lanes of SH 249. There was fluid coming from under the vehicle. A 22 year old male exited from the vehicle and advised he had hit something. The driver gave indicators of intoxication and did not know where he was at. After an in [...]
On January 11, 2015, Deputies with Harris County Constable Ron Hickman’s office responded to the 1300 block of Bishops Place in the Glennloch Farms subdivision, in reference to a residential burglary.
Upon arrival, the homeowner who was at the residence reported that he heard the doorbell ring several times but did not see anyone when he look [...]
• Jan. 4. Officer Garrett arrested a 24 year old man from Magnolia and a 36 year old woman from Houston for Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver. Officer Garrett conducted a traffic stop in the 300 block of Epps and detected a strong odor of burnt marijuana emitting from the vehicle upon initial contact. Du [...]
• Dec. 14 Officer Swinghammer arrested a 29 year old man from Magnolia for Driving While License Invalid in the 500 block of E. Main. Officer Swinghammer conducted a traffic stop and discovered that the suspect’s driver’s license was suspended.
• Dec. 14 Officer Henagan arrested a 27 year old man from Magnolia for Driving While In [...]
• Dec. 7. Officer Keen arrested a 26 year old man from Houston for Driving While Intoxicated.
• Dec. 8 Officer Hernandez arrested a 27 year old woman and a 23 year old woman, both from Houston for Theft. Officer Hernandez responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy. and the suspects were arrested without incident.
• De [...]
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is issuing a warning to the public regarding a scam that has surfaced locally. The scam involves a caller claiming to be a representative from the Internal Revenue Service. The caller advises the potential victim he or she owes money or that they have a refund due. The caller then tries to trick the i [...]
A scarecrow decorated as a Red Hatter won first place during the Gobble ‘til You Wobble Holiday Luncheon at Big Stone Lodge at Dennis Johnston Park, located at 709 Riley Fuzzel Road in Spring.
Harris County Pre-cinct 4 kicked off the holidays with the Gobble ‘til You Wobble Holiday Luncheon and scarecrow contest in November at Big Stone Lodg [...]
• Nov. 30 Officer Finney arrested a 24 year old man from Magnolia for Possession of Marijuana. Officer Finney conducted a traffic stop in the 14200 block of FM 2920 and when he searched the suspect he discovered marijuana.
• Nov. 30 Officer Swinghammer responded to a Theft in the 1400 block of Keefer Rd. An IPhone valued at appro [...]
• Nov. 23 Officer Finney arrested a 20 year old woman from Tomball for Possession of Marijuana. Officer Finney conducted a traffic stop in the 14000 block of Brown Rd. and during a search incident to arrest, he discovered marijuana and a pipe with residue in the suspect’s purse.
• Nov. 23 Officer Sampson responded to a Failure to S [...]