• June 15 Officer Maglitto arrested a 40 year old woman from Tomball for Theft. At approximately 4:50 p.m., Officer Maglitto responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy. and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• June 15 Officer Burns responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 900 block of Lawrence, where stereo speakers valued at approximately $125 and tools valued at approximately $100 were stolen and damage to a rear window worth $500 was done.
• June 16 Officer Ramsey arrested a 43 year old woman from Houston for Theft. At approximately 4:25 a.m., Officer Ramsey responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy. and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• June 16 Officer Rodriguez responded to a Criminal Mischief report in the 900 block of Lawrence St., where a suspect broke a vehicle’s rear window, inflicting approximately $1,000 worth of damage upon the vehicle.
• June 17 Officer Burns responded to a Criminal Mischief report in the 1100 block of S. Cherry St., where a suspect broke a window to a dwelling, inflicting approximately $500 worth of damage.
• June 17 Officer Sparks responded to a Failure to Stop and Give Information accident in the 28500 block of Tomball Pkwy., where the suspect left the scene.
• June 17 Officer Maglitto responded to a Theft in the 100 block of E. Main St. A trailer valued at approximately $3000 was stolen.
• June 18 Officers Finney and Hernandez arrested a 41 year old man from Magnolia for Possession of a Con-trolled Substance with Intent to Sell. Officer Finney conducted a traffic stop in the 29900 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search incident to arrest, Officer Finney discovered marijuana and methamphetamine in the suspect’s vehicle.
• June 18 Officer Swinghammer was called to the Tomball Police Department for a report of Embezzlement. Officer Swinghammer met with the vice president and treasurer of an organization where funds totaling approximately $4,000 had been embezzled.
• June 18 Officer Burns responded to an Aggra-vated Robbery report in the 28400 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a suspect pulled a gun on the clerk and robbed a business of cigarettes and approximately $400.
• June 19 Officer Henagan responded to a Failure to Stop and Give Information accident in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where the suspect left the scene.
• June 20 Officer Swinghammer arrested a 29 year old man from Houston for Driving While License Invalid in the 23200 block of FM 2978. At approximately 9 a.m., Officer Manickas conducted a traffic stop and discovered that the suspect’s driver’s license was suspended.
• June 20 Officer Swinghammer responded to an Automobile Theft in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where a Ford Pickup valued at approximately $10,000 was stolen.
• June 20 Officer Young was dispatched to the 400 block of Fannin in response to forged checks.
• June 20 Officer Littell responded to a Criminal Mischief report in the 14000 block of Medical Complex, where a suspect broke the driver’s side front window, causing approximately $300 worth of damage.
• June 21 Officer Tikal arrested a 25 year old woman from Cypress for Possession of a Con-trolled Substance and DWI. At approximately 1:18 a.m., Officer Tikal conducted a traffic stop in the 29900 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search incident to arrest, Officer Tikal discovered trazadone, risperdal and heroin in the syringes found in the suspect’s vehicle.
Mont. Co. Sheriff
• June 21 Deputy Lawson was dispatched to the Dogwood Hills subdivision, in reference to a disturbance in progress. Upon arrival, the Deputy made contact with the complainant who advised her 37 year old husband had invited some friends over and they had become so loud she asked them leave. After the friends left, her husband had thrown her down to the ground and struck her in the face. The male was taken into custody for assault, family violence.
• June 22 Deputy Lawson was dispatched to the 27000 block of Dobbin Huffsmith, in reference to an assault. The Deputy arrived on scene and made contact with a 53 year old female and a 55 year old male. The female advised she had gotten into a verbal
argument with the male, who then punched her. Both parties were intoxicated. After an investigation, the male was taken into custody for assault.