• June 29 Officer Maglitto arrested a 35 year old man from Tom-ball for Assault Family Violence. At approximately 2:14 p.m., Officer Maglitto responded to a disturbance in the 21000 block of Hufsmith Kohrville and discovered that the suspect had assaulted his wife.
• June 29 Officer Diaz responded to a Criminal Mischief report in the 23800 block of Snook, where a mailbox valued at approximately $15 was damaged.
• June 30 Officer Sampson conducted a traffic stop in the 800 block of E. Carrell at approximately 1:38 a.m. During a search incident to arrest, Officer Sampson discovered crystal methamphetamine, baggies, a scale and a handgun in the vehicle. Based on the discovery of these items he arrested a 40 year old woman from Montgomery for Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver and a 27 year old man from Spring for Possession of a Controlled Substance.
• June 30 Officer Littell responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 700 block of S. Cherry, where approximately $550 worth of damage was inflicted upon the building but no items appeared to be missing.
• June 30 Officer Maglitto arrested an 18 year old man from Montgomery for Theft. At approximately 6:51 p.m., Officer Maglitto responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy. The suspect was arrested without incident. Approximately $56.13 worth of merchandise was recovered by the arrest.
• June 30 Sergeant Welch conducted a traffic stop on a suspect’s vehicle in the 25500 block of Tomball Pkwy at approximately 11:54 p.m. During a search of the vehicle, Sergeant Welch discovered crystal methamphetamine and arrested a 20 year old woman from Needville for Possession of a Controlled Substance.
• June 30 Officer Diaz responded to a Theft in the 1200 block of Ulrich, where approximately $1,000 worth of copper wire was stolen.
• July 1 Officer Burns responded to a Theft in the 31200 block of Tomball Pkwy., where the tires and rims for two vehicles were stolen for an estimated loss of $6,000.
• July 1 Officer Diaz responded to a Criminal Mischief report in the 700 block of S. Cherry, where approximately $100 worth of damage was inflicted upon a building.
• July 2 Tomball police officers responded to a disturbance in progress in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy at approximately 1:04 a.m. While questioning a 23 year old woman from Magnolia, the suspect struck a Sergeant with her fist, cutting his eyebrow and breaking his glasses. Officer Burns arrested the suspect for Assault on a Public Servant.
• July 4 Sergeant Welch arrested a 32 year old man from Katy for Driving While Intoxicated.
• July 4 Officer Sparks arrested a 38 year old man from Tomball for Driving While Intoxicated.
• July 4 Officer Fergu-son responded to a Theft in the 200 block of Epps, where two bicycles were stolen for an estimated loss of $240.
• July 4 Officer Hen-agan responded to a Theft in the 900 block of Mainer, where a go-cart valued at approximately $400 and a bicycle valued at approximately $50 was stolen.
• July 5 Officer Burns conducted a traffic stop in the 14600 block of FM 2920 at approximately 9 p.m. Police K9 Hektor detected a narcotics odor emitting from a vehicle and during a search and officers discovered marijuana. Officer Burns then arrested the 24 year old male suspect from Cy-press for Possession of Marijuana.
Mont. Co. Sheriff
• July 2 Deputies Crandell and Davis met with a Harris County Constable Precinct 4 unit, who had a 20 year old female detained for Montgomery County warrants. The warrants for assault causing bodily injury and criminal mischief were confirmed and the Deputies took custody of the female and transferred her to the Montgomery County Jail.
• July 3 Deputy Tho-mas observed a black Truck with an expired registration that expired in April of 2011. The Deputy conducted a traffic stop in the 30000 block of Decker Hills and made contact with the 38 year old female driver. It was discovered that the driver did not have a valid driver’s license and an active felony warrant for bond forfeiture. The Deputy placed the female into custody for the outstanding warrant.
• July 3 Deputies Crandell and Davis conducted a warrant service in the 26000 block of FM 2978. The 25 year old male was located inside the residence and detained for the warrant. The male was also charged with a felony assault family violence, (strangulation), from an incident that had occurred July 2 at the same location.
• July 5 Deputy Lawson was patrolling north bound on the 149 Spur when he observed a white Honda traveling south bound missing a front license plate. The Deputy conducted a traffic stop at the intersection of Dobbin Huffsmith and 149 Spur and made contact with the 23 year old male who was driving. Dispatch advised the male had an active warrant for failure to appear. The male was taken into custody.
Crime report for the week of June 29