• Jan. 12 Officers Manickas and Hernandez arrested a 27-year-old man from Magnolia for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 3 p.m., the officers conducted a traffic stop in the 28500 block of Tomball Parkway. During a search incident to arrest, the officers discovered heroin in the suspect's backpack.
• Jan. 13 Officer Ramsey arrested a 29-year-old man from Spring for Theft. At approximately 5:30 p.m., Ramsey responded to a theft in the 14400 block of FM 2920 and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• Jan. 14 Officer Ramsey arrested a 30-year-old man from Tomball for Theft. At approximately 4:15 p.m., Ramsey responded to a theft in the 14300 block of FM 2920 and the suspect was arrested without incident.
• Jan. 14 Officer White arrested a 39-year-old woman from Magnolia for Possession of a Controlled Substance. White conducted a traffic stop in the 800 block of W. Main and when he searched the vehicle he discovered heroin in the suspect's bag.
• Jan. 15 Officer White arrested a 38-year-old man from Montgomery and a 31-year-old female from Tomball for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 1 p.m., White made contact with a vehicle in the 28000 block of Tomball Parkway. White also noticed prescription bottles and syringes in the suspect's bag, upon initial contact. During a search, White discovered methamphetamine in the suspect's syringes.
• Jan. 15 Officer Swinghammer arrested a 62-year-old man from Oxford, Miss. Swing-hammer responded to a possible drunk driving suspect in the 500 block of E. Main. While searching the vehicle, Swinghammer discovered a 9mm pistol. The suspect was arrested without incident.
• Jan. 16 Officer Ferguson responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 900 block of Lawrence Street, where a laptop computer valued at approximately $1800 was stolen.
• Jan. 16 Officers Manickas and Hernandez arrested a 28-year-old woman from Hockley for Possession of a Controlled Su-bstance and Possession of Marijuana. At approximately 3:30 p.m., the officers conducted a traffic stop in the 14400 block of FM 2920. The officers smelled astrong odor of marijuana and while searching the vehicle, found promethazine and hydrocodone inside.
• Jan.17 Officer Henagan arrested a 26-year-old man from Tomball for Possession of Marijuana. At approximately 12:50 a.m., Henagan responded to a report of three suspicious men in the 27000 block of Tomball Parkway. Sgt. Welch and Det. Yoho arrived on scene, searched the suspects and found marijuana on one of them. The suspect was arrested without incident.
• Jan. 18 Officer Finney arrested a 26-year-old woman from Spring for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 6:30 p.m., Finney conducted a traffic stop in the 1100 block of W. Main. During a search incident to arrest, Finney discovered methamphetamine and marijuana in the suspect's vehicle.
• Jan. 18 Officer Finney arrested a 63-year-old man from Magnolia for Failure to Identify. Finney conducted a traffic stop in the 1200 block of W. Main. During questioning, the suspect provided a false name and date of birth in an attempt to hide outstanding warrants.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• Jan. 13 Deputy Erickson was dispatched to the 29000 block of Abilene, in reference to a theft of metal call. It was determined the 44-year-old male on scene had permission to take the metal. During the investigation, it was determined the subject had a warrant for unpaid fines. He was taken into custody.
• Jan. 14 Deputy Peterson responded to a family violence past call in the 14000 block of Timbergreen. Upon arrival, the deputy made contact with a 26-year-old female who was the suspect in the family violence call. A check of the subject showed her to have two active warrants through the Justice of the Peace court for failure to appear. The subject was issued a citation for family violence and taken into custody for the two warrants.
• Jan. 15 Deputy Sharman conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle with an expired registration in the 37000 block of FM 1774. The driver, a 35-year-old male, did not have a driver's license and the passenger, a 61-year-old female, had a suspended license. A search of the vehicle produced both methamphetamines and marijuana. Both subjects were charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.
• Jan. 15 Deputy Provenzano and Deputy Lee were dispatched to a suspicious person call in the 32000 block of SH 249. Upon arrival, the deputies observed an extremely intoxicated 44-year-old male walking in the area. The subject did not know where he was and admitted to have been consuming alcohol. The subject was placed into custody for public intoxication.
Jan. 16 Sgt. Durbin initiated a traffic stop at Valley Road and SH 249 in Pinehurst. The 51-year-old male driver was identified and showed to have an active warrant for theft by check. The subject was taken into custody for the warrant.
• Jan. 16 Deputy Thomas observed a vehicle pull in and out of a known location for criminal activity at the intersection of FM 1488 and FM 149. The deputy conducted a traffic stop of the vehicle for a defective brake light and made contact with the driver, a 51-year-old female. During an investigation, the female was found to be in possession of an illegal narcotic. The subject was taken into custody for possession of a dangerous drug.
• Jan. 17 Deputy Hollan and Deputy Aaron responded to an assault call in the 26000 block of North Marek. Upon arrival, the deputies met with the complainant who advised a male had pushed him to the ground and then left the location. The suspect, a 25-year-old male, was found hiding inside of a residence on Carrol Street. The male was taken into custody for assault.
• Jan. 18 Senior Sgt.Gonzales conducted a traffic stop on Spur 149 and Dobbin Hufsmith. A 38-year-old female passenger in the vehicle was showing to have an active warrant for a capias pro fine. Gonzales placed her into custody for the warrant.
• Jan. 20 Deputy Sharman initiated a traffic stop in the 33000 block of Walnut Creek Road, for a truck operating with defective equipment. The deputy made contact with the three occupants. A 23-year-old female who was a passenger lied about her name and date of birth. The other passenger advised the officer of the subject's real name. She was shown to have a felony warrant through Harris County for robbery. The subject was taken into custody for the warrant and an additional charge of failure to identify fugitive.