• Jan. 28 Officer Tikal arrested a 51-year-old man from Tomball for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Driving While Intoxicated. At 12:20 p.m., Tikal arrested the suspect for Driving While Intoxicated in the 14600 block of FM 2920. During a search incident to arrest, Tikal discovered Hydrocodone and Soma in the suspect's briefcase.
• Jan. 29 Officer White arrested a 30-year-old man from Spring for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon. At 6:55 a.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 1300 block of East Main and discovered a handgun and Tramadol in the vehicle during a search.
• Jan. 29 Officer Burns arrested a 37-year-old man from Tomball for Evading Arrest with a Motor Vehicle. At 3:55 p.m., Burns attempted to conduct a traffic stop in the 600 block of James and the suspect fled in his vehicle in an attempt to avoid arrest or detention. The suspect stopped in the 300 block of Willowick, where he was arrested without further incident.
• Jan. 30 Officer Hernandez arrested a 22-year-old woman from Tomball for Possession of Marijuana. At 5:25 p.m., Hernandez arrested the suspect for outstanding warrants in the 28600 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search incident to arrest, Hernandez discovered marijuana in the suspect's purse.
• Jan. 30 Officer Swing-hammer responded to a theft in the 500 block of Graham, where a prescription pad, valued at $20, was stolen.
• Jan. 30 Officer Burns arrested a 36-year old woman from Hockley and a 38-year-old woman from Magnolia for Theft. At 2:15 p.m., Burns responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy and the suspects were arrested without incident. $64.75 worth of merchandise was recovered by the arrests.
• Feb. 1 Officer White arrested a 32-year-old man from Humble for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Failure to Identify. At 12:20 p.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 28700 block of Tomball Pkwy. The suspect provided a false name and date of birth during questioning and during a search White discovered heroine and cocaine in the vehicle.
• Feb. 1 Officer Henagan arrested a 34-year-old man from Alexandria, La., for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Assault. At 3 p.m., Henagan arrested the suspect for Assault in the 900 block of Lawrence. During a search incident to arrest, Henagan discovered marijuana in the suspect's vehicle.
• Feb. 1 Officer Tikal arrested a 69-year-old woman from Plantersville for Assault on the Elderly. At 12:10 p.m., Tikal responded to a disturbance in the 1100 block of Alma. Upon investigation, Tikal discovered that the suspect had assaulted her mother.
• Feb. 1 Sgt. Welch, in the 400 block of Fannin, arrested a 56-year-old man from Tomball for an outstanding warrant for Enticing a Child with Intent to Commit a Felony.
• Feb. 2 Officer Manickas responded to a theft in the 29900 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a golf cart valued at $2,850 was stolen.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• Jan. 28 At 11 p.m. Deputy Veith was dispatched to Diamante Drive, in reference to an assault. Upon arrival, he met with the involved parties. It was learned a family member had assaulted another family member. A male from Magnolia was arrested for assault and transported to The Montgomery County Jail.
• Jan. 29 Deputy Sharman was dispatched to Clear Creek Forest Subdivision in reference to a disturbance. Upon arrival, he spoke with a 23-year-old male who was sitting inside a vehicle in the driveway. The suspect told the deputy that he and his mother had gotten into an argument. Sharman learned that the suspect had been drinking, damaged a door and threatened family members. The suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• Feb. 1 Deputy Thomas was on patrol in the 28000 block of FM 2978, when he noticed a vehicle fail to stop at the red light. He conducted a traffic stop and spoke with the 43-year-old male driver. A check through dispatch showed the subject to have a felony warrant for Parole Violation. The subject was arrested for the warrant.
• Feb. 1 Deputy Pullen was dispatched to a residence concerning child custody. Upon arrival, Pullen met with the 22-year-old female who had an active warrant for Contempt of Court. The warrant was confirmed and she was taken into custody.
• Feb. 2 Deputy Peterson was dispatched to the Clear Creek Subdivision in reference to a warrant service. A 36-year-old male was found to have a warrant for Possession of Control Substance. The warrant was confirmed and the subject taken into custody.
• Feb. 3 Deputy Pullen was dispatched to the 6600 block of FM 1488, in reference to a welfare check. Dispatch advised a male was passed out behind the wheel of a truck in a parking lot. Deputies spoke with the 28-year-old male and found that he had two active warrants. A small amount of methamphetamine was found inside the vehicle. The suspect was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance.