• Feb. 10 Officer Tikal responded to a Theft in the 28500 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a suspect drove off, failing to pay for $50 in gasoline.
• Feb. 11 Officer Thomas responded to a Theft in the 30400 block of Quinn, where nine pole vault poles, three pole vault crossbars, two pit rakes and one hurdle were stolen for an estimated loss of $885.
• Feb. 13 Officer Barrera responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where a baseball helmet valued at $20, a baseball chest protector valued at $20, a pair of baseball leg protectors valued at $20 and an equipment
bag valued at $20 were stolen.
• Feb. 13 Officer Hernandez arrested an 18-year-old woman from Tomball for Assault. At 4:45 p.m., Hernandez responded to an assault in the 900 block of Mainer. Upon investigation, Hernandez discovered that the suspect had assaulted her neighbor.
• Feb. 14 Officer Nguyen responded to a Theft in the 27900 block of Tomball Pkwy., where 48 carbide inserts were stolen for an estimated loss of $7,000.
• Feb. 14 Officer White arrested a 36-year-old man from Magnolia for Failure to Identify - Fugitive. At 10:10 a.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 14800 block of Brown. The suspect provided a false name and date of birth during questioning in an attempt to avoid arrest for open warrants.
• Feb. 14 Officer Nguyen responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 100 block of Ella, where a door valued at $500 was damaged, a cash register valued at $2,000 was damaged, 26 cartons of cigarettes valued at $1,300, an unknown amount of smokeless tobacco and $500 in cash were stolen.
• Feb. 15 Officer Tikal arrested a 31-year-old man from Tomball for Assault Family Violence. At 11:45 a.m., Tikal responded to a disturbance in the 900 block of Lawrence. Upon investigation, Tikal discovered that the suspect had assaulted his wife.
• Feb. 16 Officer Man-ickas responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where a chainsaw valued at $180, a tool set valued at $150, a socket set valued at $50 and a saw valued at $100 were stolen.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• Feb. 14 Deputy Thomas conducted a traffic stop on Hardin Store Road. Thomas found a small amount of methamphetamine inside the vehicle. The 24-year-old female driver was arrested and taken to jail.
• Feb. 14 Deputy Proven-zano was dispatched to Park Place Subdivision. A 34-year-old female was arrested and taken to jail.
• Feb. 15 Deputy Mittag saw a 39-year-old male walking in the roadway on FM 1774. Mittag found that the male had an active warrant out of Waco. The subject was arrested and taken to jail.
• Feb. 16 Deputy Sharman stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation. The driver, a 26-year-old male driver was found to be wanted and was arrested and taken to jail.
• Feb. 17 Deputy Sharman was dispatched to the Hazy Hollow Subdivision. Sharman found that a female had thrown a bottle at another person. The 43-year-old suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• Feb. 18 Deputy Sharman was dispatched to Butera Lane in reference to a disturbance. The deputy learned that while calling for help, a 42-year-old female grabbed the phone out of another caller's hand. Sharman arrested the suspect for Interference with Emergency Phone Call.
• Feb. 18 Deputy Crandell was dispatched to Nichols Sawmill Road. The deputy found that a 32-year-old female had assaulted another person. The suspect was arrested for assault and an active warrant.